adidas Women's Marathon 10 Running Shoe,Running White/Dark Cinder/Ultra Beauty,11.5 M US
Description:
You won't hit the wall in the adidas® Marathon 10 women's running shoe; it's crafted using ultra-lightweight air mesh for breathable comfort, mile after mile. Torsion® System technology cradles the midfoot, delivering a smooth ride, and adiPRENE®+ cushioning attenuates shock on impact. The adiWEAR® outsole provides traction and durability.
Customer review(1):
I bought these based on looks but am buying a second pair to actually run in after my first 5 mile test run since I can't bear to get the pink ones dirty. They are lightweight and probably the best running shoes I have ever run in. I run 5 miles, 3 times a week and hate clunky heavy shoes. These look great and feel even better! The size 10's fit my feet perfectly and run true to size.
Customer review(2):
I bought these shoes this summer and I absolutely love them! They give me excellent support and the knee and ankle pain that I was experiencing from my last shoes went away within a few days of switching to these shoes. The colors are great, so bright and fun! I also really appreciate how lightweight these shoes are. I'm sure that these are the best running shoes that I have ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment