5/07/2011

Adidas Men's Adistar Salvation 2 Running Shoe


adidas Men's Adistar Salvation 2 Running Shoe,Running White/Black/University Red,11.5 M US




Description:
Add superior comfort to a high energy run with the adidas adiStar Salvation 2 runner.

-Synthetic and mesh upper
-Padded collar and EVA tongue
-GEOFIT(TM)+ lining, cushioning insole
-adiPRENE(R) and adiPRENE(R)+ in forefoot
-FORMOTION(TM) system in midfoot for control
-Logo detail
-fitFOAM(TM) midsole
-adiWEAR(R) carbon rubber outsole
Customer review:
shoe is great. Feels good, looks good, breathable mesh allows lots of air exchange. I'm pleased with it. Supposedly lasts about 500 miles before starting to deteriorate. I went to the Adidas store and the guy was raving about it. But it cost $140 (prior to tax). I found it on Amazon for $92 instead.

After 4 months, I have to say this is a really good shoe. It feels very comfortable on the run. But what I really love about it is how airy it is - allows for lots of circulation so your feet don't get too hot. I live in year-round warm weather, so that is an important feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment